|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||12pcs|
|Price:||reasonable factory-direct prices|
|Packaging Details:||paperbox for each unit|
|Delivery Time:||within 5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30,000pcs per month|
|Size:||170*42*21mm||Holding Force:||180KG /350LBS|
|Input:||12V DC||Current:||12V /480mA|
|Lock Finish:||Zinc||Armature Plate Finish:||Zinc|
180KG / 350LBS Single Door Electronic Magnetic Lock for Access Control
An electromagnetic lock, magnetic lock, or maglock is a locking device that consists of an electromagnet and an armature plate used foraccess control door locks.
By attaching this to the door frame and the armature plate to the door, a current passing through the electromagnet attracts the armature plate, holding the access control door lock shut.
Unlike an electric strike access control door lock a magnetic lock has no interconnecting parts and is therefore not suitable for high security applications because it is possible to bypass the lock by disrupting the power supply.
The whole system includes electric lock,power suply,access controller,exit button,door bell or RFID cards.
1. Collinear Load Test 180kg,350pounds.
2. Dual Voltage 12 or 24 VDC(optional).
3. The Standad Voltage is 12VDC when Finished.
4. MOV Provides Reverse Current Protection.
5. Anti-Residual Magneism Designed.
6. High Strength Material,Anodized Aluminum Housing.
7. Design with no Mechanical Bolt.
8. Increase the holding Force,Dual Insulative Hosing.